Existing recruiting processes and procedures were inhibiting the
ability of an organization employing about 1500 people in several
locations in Canada to hire the people they needed.
Conducted a comprehensive analysis of the internal recruiting process including:
- Mapping the existing process from end (a vacant position) to the beginning (a new hire in place)
- Analysis of each step of the process and identification of the bottlenecks along it
- Recommendations for solutions for the various bottlenecks
- Identification of a new process for managing recruiting
- Knowledge transfer to the internal solution implementation team
A new approach and process for recruiting that has sped up the hiring process, improved candidate access to job information, and improved company access to the best candidates.
More case studies here...
Anne's HR Services here...