Recruiting Case 1
Existing recruiting processes and procedures were inhibiting the
ability of an organization employing about 1500 people in several
locations in Canada to hire the people they needed.
Conducted a comprehensive analysis of the internal recruiting process including:
- Mapping the existing process from end (a vacant position) to the beginning (a new hire in place)
- Analysis of each step of the process and identification of the bottlenecks along it
- Recommendations for solutions for the various bottlenecks
- Identification of a new process for managing recruiting
- Knowledge transfer to the internal solution implementation team
A new approach and process for recruiting that has sped up the hiring process, improved candidate access to job information, and improved company access to the best candidates.